Starting Monday June 12 at 00:01am UTC, we will start a weekly trading competition. Every week we will announce a 1-week long competition for a specific trading pair, where anyone in the Minerva community has the opportunity to trade $1000 to win up to $3000*! There will be 3 top prizes awarded at the end of each competition period:
$2000 USDC Reward to the Address with the Most Volume Traded
$500 USDC Reward to Two Users Selected at Random who traded the token of the week.
*The prize pool for the week will be readjusted every week depending on how much fees the protocol will generate during the previous week's competition.
At the end of the competition period, 3 lucky entrants, one will be awarded to the Address with the Most Volume Traded, and the 2 other prizes will be selected through a random raffle to win from a prize pool. 💰 Winners will be announced in Discord and prizes will be distributed every SUNDAY at 00:00 UTC.
Users’ Trading Volume will be counted only on the Trading Pair(s) specified on the announcement for that week.
The Minerva Team informs that digital assets markets and trading transactions are the subject of significant risk. The Team does not recommend, endorse, protect or act as a guarantor of any digital asset, trading pair or transaction that is present or performed here on the Website. No content on our Website (Protocol/ dAPP/ Platform) is meant to be a solicitation or offer. The Minerva Team is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential or special damages of any kind or losses as a result of the trading competition or any transaction.
The Minerva Perp Trading Competition ("Competition") is subject to the Competition Terms and Conditions, these rules and any further rules or updates posted by Drift (together the ”Rules”).
The Minerva team will determine the winners of the Competition in its absolute and sole discretion with no recourse for appeal. Violation of any Rules may result in disqualification from the Competition, the Minerva team reserves the right to exercise absolute discretion in determining what constitutes prohibited behavior.
By participating in the Competition, all users agree that:
1. Only wallets that have undertaken the relevant entry requirements and are not existing participants of Minerva’s market making program will be eligible for participation in the Competition. The total exchange volume during the weekly competition period must reach a minimum of $3 million, in order for all qualifying participants to be eligible for the Total Prizes (as defined below).
2. Wash trading is strictly prohibited in the Competition. Any attempt to engage in wash trading or other fraudulent or deceptive practices will result in disqualification from the Competition. The team reserves the right to exercise absolute discretion in determining what constitutes wash trading and/or any other prohibited behavior.
3. For each Competition, users’ Trading Volume will be counted only on the Trading Pair(s) specified on the competition page.
4. Winners will be announced in Discord and prizes will be distributed every SUNDAY at 00:00 UTC.
5. Prizes for this Competition will be awarded at random via a raffle.
6. Receipt of any prize is conditional upon compliance with these Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions. The relevant prize will be transferred to the relevant winning participant based on the details provided by that winning participant. Please note that the winning prize will only be transferred upon receipt of all necessary documentation reasonably requested by the Minerva Team.
7. The total pool of prizes that the participants together, will receive, as part of the Competition is based on the amounts of fees the protocol will generate from the previous week's competition (the “Total Prizes”). The allocation breakdown for the Total Prizes is subject to the Minerva Team’s discretion.
8. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
9. All taxes or costs associated with obtaining the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility.